Hopefully our website, which is really a collection of nearly 100 blogs, will become a huge repository of information about our school. In time, finding information quickly will become complex. Therefore, we are adding search capacity to MabryOnline.org.
Our site contains several areas:
- this Main Welcome Page
- the Curriculum blog: about curriculum matters
- the Parent Info blog: important information for parents
- the Student Info blog: important information for students
- the Blogs (well over 50 blogs for the staff)
- the Staff blog (bios about the Mabry staff)
- the Sixceed blog (which is a link embedded in the Main Welcome Page)
To search this Main Welcome Page, you have three options:
- Use the search field below
- Click on an Archive link below
- Read the last 100 posts' titles and summaries below
The above search features only apply to this main welcome section of MabryOnline.org. For example, you would not yield a result from Dr. Tyson's blog using the search options above. These options only search this Main Welcome Page. If you wish to search any other section of our site, Dr. Tyson's blog for example, you must first navigate to that section (blog) and use the search field located on his main page. Each blog contains a search field specific to that blog.
Don't forget to use your browser's Find command (usually located under the [Edit] menu) to do a quick keyword search on a specific page. For example: an archive link will contain a large number of complete posts. Use your browser's Find command on that large page to instantly find a keyword that may be buried deep into the page.
Click here to go to the search page. In the future, you may find the search page on the bottom, right hand corner of the main page.
Posted by Dr. Tyson