Here is a link to the parent section of the Cobb County resource website called Picasso. You might find it useful.
posted on: February 22, 2007
posted on: November 15, 2006
Valuable Math Web sites and commentary from students
1. Good help for practicing for a quiz, test or just practicing to get better at math.
2. Has examples of how to do the problems that you get stuck on.
3. Very challenging and makes you think!
4. Lots of worksheets to choose from.
5. The calculators and worksheets are very useful.
6. It is a little boring, not fun, but it would help you practice math.
1. Very well done! Offers challenges for grade levels. Interactive and offers SUOOKU!
2. Awesome! I love it!
1. Good for integer practice and note taking
1. Color chips addition – interactive – good
2. Color chips subtraction – interactive – good
3. Builderted – best one
4. Integers Practice – helpful
1. Helpful notes, not fun, but helpful.
posted on: October 13, 2006
Try these websites for practice with integers and equations.
posted on: September 26, 2006
Here are some great websites to try when you need help in math!
A mathematical digital library
Do you have others that I should add to my list? If so, please e-mail me so I can add them.
posted on: August 14, 2006