Social Studies (Thur. 4/26)
1. View video on Canada & take notes.
2. Use your notes to begin organizing your travel brochure for Canada.
1. Map test on Canada will be given on Mon. 4/30. Use your decorated map for reference.
2. Organize the notes you have so far on the brochure handout provided in class. Answer the last question on a separate sheet of paper and attach it to your notes and brochure handout.
1. Collect Sec. 16-2 homework.
2. Demos on air pressure and factors that affect it.
3. Review Sec. 15-3 on Air Pressure.
1. Read Sec. 16-1(Energy in the Atmosphere) and complete the review questions at the end of the lesson. Due tomorrow.
2. Complete the Science at Home activity at the end of 16-1 over the next few days. Record your observations on paper. Due Mon.
Posted by Mrs. Brown-Curry