Use the data to calculate the % kernels popped and % duds, per brand per trial. Add this to your lab report after you have done everything else.
posted on: December 15, 2006
Classwork (Thurs. 5/11)
1. Review HW and discuss
2. Finish "Miner's" Lab
3. Conduct "Weathering" Lab.
Study for tomorrow's quiz on 2-1, 2-2, 7-1 & 7-2.
posted on: May 11, 2006
Classwork (Wed. 5/10)
1. Review HW/discuss weathering.
2. Conduct "Miner's" Labs (parts A & B).
1. Read Sec. 7-2 (Soil Formation & Composition) and complete WB. Due tomorrow.
2. Complete Snickers Lab and observations if you did not do so in class. Remember to address the two questions that you wrote in your journal. Due tomorrow.
3. Quiz on 2-1, 2-2, 7-1 & 7-2 on Friday.
posted on: May 10, 2006
Classwork (Fri. 5/5)
1. Finish "Mystery Rocks" Lab and discussion questions.
2. Brief review of Igneous, Sedimentary & Metamorphic rocks.
3. Take Chap. 3 Test: Rocks.
Collect a "fossil" of some type (such as a leaf or shell-at least two) and bring in on Monday for a class activity. All classes did an outstanding job on all labs, discussions and class activities this week! Have a great weekend.
posted on: May 05, 2006
Classwork (Fri. 4/28)
1. Finish 3-2/3-3 enrichment WS (if did not finish yesterday) and submit.
2. Turn in video discussion questions.
3. Finish project presentations.
4. Play Rock Cycle game.
1. Update fourth nine weeks gradesheet. I will collect the gradesheet for a "record keeping grade". Use your progress report for reference. Both should be signed and are due on Tues. 5/2
posted on: April 28, 2006
Classwork (Mon. 3/13)
1. Take SVW Quiz #2 (items 5-8).
2. Finish Chapter 20 Test analysis.
3. Finish post anticipation guide/comprehension check-Video:Universe
4. Complete Discover (p. 737) and Try This! (p. 739) mini-labs and observations.
1. Read Sec. 21-4 (Star Sytems & Galaxies) and complete WB.
2. Read only-Sec. 21-3 (Lives of Stars. Be prepared for class discussion tomorrow.
3. Continue "Star Finder" (At Home)lab and observations. Be sure to note time, date, qualitative and quantitative observations and sketch what you see.
4. I am still in need of some shoe boxes. Any size. Please donate one to the class if you can. :)
5. Check i-parent for updates. Submit missing assignments tomorrow.
posted on: March 13, 2006
Classwork (Mon. 2/26)
1. Finish Ch. 20 Test (absentees).
2. Continue group work on travel brochure (Reasons to visit another planet). Due by the close of tomorrow's class session.
posted on: February 27, 2006
Click on the following link to find flash cards for Chapter 13 on Ocean Motions. They will help you prepare for the test on Sec. 13-1, 13-2 and 13-4. Have fun!
posted on: December 09, 2005