Lassiter is hosting a Parent Night for all rising 8th graders. They will be providing information regarding transition, placement and curriculum. Please plan to attend on Tuesday, November 14 at 6:30 PM at Lassiter.
posted on: November 03, 2006
These are the websites that you have decided are good websites for practice.
Valuable Math Web sites and commentary from students
1. Good help for practicing for a quiz, test or just practicing to get better at math.
2. Has examples of how to do the problems that you get stuck on.
3. Very challenging and makes you think!
4. Lots of worksheets to choose from.
5. The calculators and worksheets are very useful.
6. It is a little boring, not fun, but it would help you practice math.
1. Very well done! Offers challenges for grade levels. Interactive and offers SUOOKU!
2. Awesome! I love it!
1. Good for integer practice and note taking
1. Color chips addition – interactive – good
2. Color chips subtraction – interactive – good
3. Builderted – best one
4. Integers Practice – helpful
1. Helpful notes, not fun, but helpful.
posted on: October 09, 2006
All 8th graders will take the following tests during September:
September 6-7: Cogat Ability Test
September 11-15: ITBS Achievement Test
Please make sure that your student is well rested and on time these days. Students who are absent will have to make up the tests during alternate times.
posted on: August 31, 2006