The Georgia State Department of Education has developed an online practice assessment system for the upcoming CRCT's. The system requires Internet Explorer 5.0-6.0 or Netscape 4.5-4.78 to run. The browser checker will notify you if your browser is not compatible. Go to CRCT Practice
• Enter the student's Cobb County ID number. This is the student number with 0's in the front to make a nine digit number.
• The password is education. The student can choose from a variety of tests for each subject appropriate to their grade level.
• The test begins when the student clicks on the Take the Test button.
• When the test is completed, click the Grade My Test button. A pop-up window will display-click OK.
• The results will display; you may save or discard the results.
• Click on Return Home if finished or another test option if you want to take another test.
• Click on the Logout button when you are finished with the online assessment system.
Posted by Mrs. Morton