Guidelines for Publication and Commenting
We want the Mabry Global Learning Collaborative to maintain the highest standards of educational integrity. Therefore, we suggest the following guidelines when publishing to the site as an author or when commenting:
- Always use correct grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
- Content should use standard language free of jargon, slang, or idioms and abbreviations commonly associate with online chat or instant messaging.
- Published material and comments should be succinct and remain focused on the educational purpose of the project.
- The tone of all material should promote intellectual inquiry in a respectful, empowering, and age-appropriate manner.
- All content should be that of the author (or commenter) or should be given proper attribution.
- No personally identifying or contact information should ever be included.
The principal at Mabry Middle School (and any of the principal's designees) may choose not to include or to remove previously published content or comments for any unspecified reason. All content published at the Mabry Global Learning Collaborative is licensed under a non-commercial, attribution, share-alike Creative Commons License. Publication and commenting to the collaborative indicates acceptance of these terms.